Peas pulao recipe sanjeev kapoor is a traditional indian recipe and this is a pulao type recipe but contains different flavor as peas . This recipe is same as pulaou and easy to make but little cause to make this recipe peas are added to add different taste . Peas pulao recipe by sanjeev kapoor is a easy recipe any one can make this recipe at home by follow the given instruction .here is a recipe video on how to make peas pulao recipe sanjeev kapoor . Looking for how to make peas pulao recipe.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup rice (chawal)
- 1/2 cup inexperienced peas
- 1 cup shredded onions
- 7 to eight garlic (lehsun) cloves
- red chilly powder to style
- 3 to four peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 2 to three cloves (laung / lavang)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- salt to style
- Soak the rice in enough water for half-hour and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in an exceedingly steriliser, add the cumin seeds, peppercorns and cloves and garlic, combine well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions and salt, combine well and saute until the onions flip clear.
- Add the red hot pepper powder then add the inexperienced peas and saute for couple of minutes.
- Add the rice, combine well and saute for few additional minutes.
- Add enough water to hide the rice and pressure cook for two to three whistles or until the rice is lyonnaise.
- Allow the steam to flee before gap the lid.
- Serve hot.
So now make peas pulao recipe in home .